O = WIN
X = LOSE
Deck : Burning Abyss
Rank : 1st place
Round 1 VS Yosenju (Iqbal) OO
- 1st, I make Beatrice and set 1 backrow. My opponent summon Yosenju monster, activate it’s effect and I chain it with Breakthrough Skill, next turn I make double Dante, use Farfa’s effect to banish his monster, and atk with Beatrice + Double Dante + Barbar’s effect.
- 2nd, he set 4 backrows I believe. My turn, special summon Farfa from hand, and normal summon Cir, he chain it with Torrential Tribute, I get Cir’s effect, special summon Farfa. I want to special summon Alich from my hand but he chain it with Vanity’s Emptiness, after that, I use Twin Twister to destroy his 2 other backrow and his Vanity’s Emptiness got destroyed by it’s own effect. I set 1 card before the end of my turn. Next turn, he summon Yosenju monster, activate it’s effect and I chain it with Breakthrough Skill again. My turn, like game 1, I make triple Dante and use Farfa’s effect to banish his monster and atk with 3 Dante + Barbar’s effect.
Round 2 VS Hafiz (RaidRaptor) OO
- 1st, what I remember is Beatrice disturb his play, and I win from there.
- 2nd, he make double RaidRaptor Force-Strix. My turn, I use Dark Hole, and I win because of double Beatrice + Solemn Scolding.
Round 3 VS Andre (Domain Monarch) XOO
- 2nd, he lock me with Majesty Fiend + Domain and I don’t have an out.
- 1st, I make Beatrice and set 1 card, and what I remember is just disturb his play with Beatrice + Twin Twister.
- 2nd, he brick.
Round 4 VS Fauzan (Majespecter Performapal Dracoslayer) OO
- 1st, what I remember is he get a bad opening hand.
- 2nd, we decide to not using side deck. I won after using Solemn Scolding for his 3 monsters.
TOP 8 VS Andre (Domain Monarch) OO
- 2nd, he special summon Mithra and use Domain to reduce his Caius Mega’s level, and tribute Mithra to summon Caius Mega and banish token (from Mithra) in my field. My turn, I use Twin Twister to destroy Domain and discard Farfa to banish his monster, special summon Speedroid Terrortop and ended up with triple Dante, atk with triple Dante + Barbar’s effect.
- 2nd, he summon Edea and I chain it with Effect Veiler, I win from there.
TOP 4 VS Ali (Burning Abyss) OO
- 2nd, he special summon Dante with some backrow. My turn I special summon BA monster, he chain it with Maxx C, I summon Fiendish Rhino Warrior, he activate Effect Veiler to my Fiendish Rhino to get my BA monster destroyed. Next turn, he still can’t make Beatrice, and in my turn, I make Beatrice and win from there.
- 2nd, he special summon BA, I chain it with Maxx C, and he ended up with Dante + 3 backrow. I win with Enemy Controller and Farfa to clear his field and OTK from there.
Final VS Fauzan (Majespecter Performapal Dracoslayer) OO
- 1st, I open with Dante and 3 backrow (2 Twin Twister, 1 Breakthrough Skill). My opponent use Eccentrick Archfiend to destroy my Twin Twister, and he set 2-scale, but I destroy it with my another Twin Twister and win from there.
- 2nd, he summon Majespecter Fox and set 4 backrow. My turn, I open some play and he use Majespecter Tornado to disturb my play and tribute his Fox. What I remember, in the last, I have 1 Super Quantal Grampulse and double atk-position Dante, and my opponent has 1 Master Dracoslayer, 1 Lector Dracoverlord with Light-Imprisoning Mirror, he special summon Majester with that 2 monster, activate it’s effect, but I chain it with Effect Veiler, and win from there.
From that day, Burning Abyss is officially become one of my most favorite deck along with Lightsworn Ruler.